Wednesday, March 2, 2016

3Doodler

Subject: Help me build a better classroom 

Hi All, 

I want to make sure the teachers and students that I work with have the materials they need to succeed, so I just created a DonorsChoose.org classroom request. 

Engineering Concepts with 3Doodler 

Give to this classroom by March 8th and your donation will be doubled thanks to DonorsChoose.org. The website is DonorsChoose.org and the project is Engineering Concepts with 3Doodler.  Just enter the code LIFTOFF during checkout and you'll be matched dollar for dollar (up to $100). 

In return, you'll get awesome photos of your gift in action and our heartfelt thanks. 

Thank you so much,
Elizabeth 

P.S. If you know anyone who may want to help my students, please pass this along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment